Ford decided that there are more than 200 factory-backed accessories are available for Bronco two- and four vehicle models, and more than 100 accessories for the Bronco sports model. The accessories kit contains light bars for the off-roaders and rugged floor mats for the weekend warriors.
Here are 5 accessories you can mull over until the real deal arrives in 2021:
Bronco Four-Door Outer bank fishing guide
Depending upon the four-door Bronco Outer Banks series, this accessory beast is created for fishing aficionados and purpose-built to support a professional fishing guide along Cape Hatteras National Seashore.
Provided accessories are:
- Bestop Sun rider first-row soft top
- Factory-style concept roof rails and crossbars
- Slide-out tailgate
- All-weather floor mats and splash guards
- Fender-mounted trail sights to fit a custom-made fishing pole and seat perch
- Modular front bumper and safari bar by Ford Performance
- Yakima Lock N load platform roof rack
Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig
The concept of this design and custom-built is for the real track riders, this Bronco is centered on the two-door Badlands series.
- Ford Performance modular front bumper
- Bead lock-capable wheels
- Ford Performance by WARN winch
- Ford Performance by WARN recovery kit and recovery boards
- Tube doors
- 40-inch RIGID LED light bar
- Yakima Platform roof rack system with mounts for a shovel
- Rugged floor mats for weekend warriors
Bronco Sport Trail Rig
The concept of this Ford model is based on the Badlands series, the Trail Rig is serious off-road trekking.
- 31-inch Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires
- Ford Performance by RIGID LED off-road lights mounted to a front nudge bar
- Recovery boards and jerry cans by Ford Performance
- One-inch lift kit
- Yakima Lock N Load Platform roof rack and off-road gear mounts
Bronco Sport TOW RZR
The concept of this model focuses on pulling power and marries adventure with comfort, depending on the Badlands series.
- Custom Yakima HD Bar crossbars
- Off-Grid medium cargo basket
- Class II Trailer Tow Package with 2,200 pounds of capacity
Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol
A ramped-up Bronco Sport Badlands designed for the upcoming US-Bronco Off-Roadeo customer adventure playgrounds,
- Yakima Lock N Load Cargo Platform
- Ford Performance by RIGID off-road LED light bar
- Integrated target to land a drone
- Recovery boards and jerry cans
- Interior bike rack from Yakima to hold two mountain bikes