Good quality tires enhance the handling of the vehicle and are helpful to avoid any mishaps. Using bad quality tires invites various problems during driving your vehicle.
Like other components, tires are also mandatory parts of the vehicles. Tires are also known as the feet of the vehicles. The responsibility of the tires is to support the entire structure of the vehicle and to hold the grip of the road. Good quality tires enhance the handling of the vehicle and are helpful to avoid any mishaps. Using bad quality tires invites various problems during driving your vehicle.
Features of good quality tires
These days most people are attentive towards safety and for safety, tires play a crucial role. Many factors affect the quality of tires that include size, price, durability, and many more. Some of the important factors for good quality tires are:
- Correct size- the size of the tire is the first thing to consider when you are looking for a new tire. You must aware of the size of the wheel while purchasing the new tire.
- Performance- If you are looking for high-performance tires that suit all road types with full safety, you must look for tires with unidirectional tread patterns. These tread patterns ensure a high grip over the road that increases the safety of the vehicle.
- Manufacturing date- The manufacturing date plays an important role in the quality of the tire. The quality of tires deteriorates with the time that has been not used due to exposure to heat. So it is important to check the manufacturing date while purchasing the tire.
- Warranty- The warranties of the tires are defined by the mileage they offer. A good quality tire will offer a warranty of 50,000 to 80,000 miles.
- Comfort- If you are taking comfort as your topmost priority, and then you should opt for tires with a soft and thicker compound. They will provide good grip with road, noise-free, and durability.
The worst tires brand that should be avoided in 2021
With the increasing number of vehicles in the market, the export of Chinese tires products are increasing rapidly throughout the world. There were many complaints filed by the customers against the Chinese tires. These tires were very dangerous for their vehicles and can cause dreadful accidents.
Here are the lists of some tires brands that should be avoided in 2021
- AKS tires
- Compass tires
During the investigation, it is found that these tires do not meet the quality and safety tests. They even also lack basic components that are needed while assembling the tires with wheels.
From the outer look, normal people cannot decide that these tires are original or duplicate. It is not easy to understand the material from which it is made, having safety standards or not, durability, and many other things.
The reasons for avoiding these tires
There are some specific reasons, why these tires should be avoided for your vehicles:
- Zero resell value- several car accessories have good resell value but bad quality tires have zero resell value. If you purchase a good quality of tires and for any reason, if you resell it you will get a good refund. But these tires will do not give you refund values.
- Lack of safety- good quality tires come with a good grip over the road that decreases the chances of road accidents. Branded tires come in the market after passing a different driving test, so we have the surety of their quality, but non-branded tires do not pass any driving test.
- No warranty- branded tires give you a warranty of 50,000 to 80, 000 miles and have the surety that they will not wear out if handled carefully, but non branded tires do not have any surety when they will burst out.
- Awful look- branded tires come with beautiful design with definite tread patterns that are also helpful for getting the grip from the road. Non branded tires do not have any definite pattern of the tread.
Tires are also known as the feet of the vehicles, and these feet also play a crucial role in the safety of the vehicle. So, while purchasing tires you should always avoid purchasing non branded tires. From the above tips and features, it will be easier for you to differentiate between branded and non-branded tires.